Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

Sister Trainer!

Ok , so remember how a few weeks back I talked about how happy I was? Well I honestly thought that that was the peak of my mission. Training a hilarious brasilian, living with Sister Sargent, and working in Poços. It has seriously been the best 6 weeks of my life. Obviously, I was super nervous for transfers. We were just sitting at home, waiting for our district leader to call. He had called earlier that day and fed us a bunch of lies- that we all believed- so I was super skeptical of our transfer outcome. Finally, at about 9:30, he called.
He started with Sister Ferriera and Sister Menezes. Sister Ferreira is staying in Poços with a different companion, and Sister Menezes is headed for my old area in Piracicaba. Then he said where I and Sister Sargent are going. It seriously took me like 15 minutes to believe him and we actually called our zone leader to confirm his story. But it was all true. 
SISTER SARGENT AND I ARE COMPANIONS AND WE HAVE BOTH BEEN CALLED AS SISTER TRAINING LEADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW AM I SOOOO EXCITED, NERVOUS, AND PUMPED!!!! PLUS WE ARE STAYING IN POÇOS!!!!! IS THIS NOT HEAVEN? 
I cannot even believe that I get to be companions with Sister Sargent. This is seriously my best day. The Sister Trainer leader part is a little scary, but with Sister Sargent as my companion, I know it´s going to work out and be a complete adventure. Apparently I didn´t peak out with the last transfer. I am so happy all the time. Words cannot even describe my bliss!!!!! 
That was pretty much the best part of my week. I am staying in the area I love, with the best companion in the world, and I am serving a mission. Wow. I do not know what I did to deserve this, but I really feel like my Heavenly Father loves me. Wow!!
I hope that you all have as an incredible week as I will!!
Hugs and kisses!
Sister Whitney
The girls studying away. Personally I love how she is biting her lip...just like her MOM! hehe (You can run but you can't hide from your genetics!)

My new companion Sister Sargeant!!!

My Relief Society President Sonia!

1 comment:

  1. My missionary girl I'm so happy and grateful that you be really happy!
    You deserve all what you you are living as you really are living the gospel with his joy, his humility and his kindness you are doing the way of the Savior!
    You are very loved by me I'll carry you in my heart today and for eternity!

    I Love You Sister Laurem
    Love
    Mamãe Piracicaba do Brasil
    Eliana

    ReplyDelete